- Available in Black, Clear Anodized or Gold.
- Legend's touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming-out
- REVO's extended coil length has larger "sweet spot" without increasing overall shock length
- REVO's unique spring rate offers the ability to soften pre-load, reducing ride height and maintaining a smooth ride
- Allows minimal pre-load adjustments when changing between riders' weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 12", 13" and 14", standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- All the benefits of the new REVO shocks above plus six external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Provides optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- NOTE: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, South Dakota, USA
Fits 1991-2017 Dyna Models
NOTE: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
NOTE: OEM PART #’s 54666-08 (2), 7880 (2) and 8185 (2) needed for 91-05 models.